Thursday 2 May 2013

Self Portrait ~ The Gallery

It's been a while since I last joined in with The Gallery, funny how I don't have so much free time now that I'm Retired, but I'm glad to be back.

I took this picture whilst I was still working last Summer, not sure why but I obviously thought it was a good idea at the time.

So glad that this weeks theme is Self Portrait as now I know why I took the picture lol.


Click on the badge below to take you to the links of everybody else's Self Portraits for this week.

TheGallery


8 comments:

  1. Nice picture of you, Dawn! Glad you posted this..gave me an idea to post today too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it Michele there are some great Linkys out there at the moment and it's a fab way to make new friends, it's how I met Lesley and Jill xxx

      Delete
    2. Indeed, Linkys are great for meeting new bloggers :-)

      I think you are far more glamorous than this picture shows you x.

      Delete
    3. Awww thank you Lesley. The uniform was not very flattering and my trousers were about four sizes too big as I'd lost so much weight, refused to get some new ones as job situation was very dubious at that time.

      It's one of those round shaped mirrors for drivers, so I think that it has made me look like I'm in one of those fairground bendy mirrors lol xxx

      Delete
  2. Themes are great to publish photos 'kept on the side', aren't they? Nice picture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad I've finally found a use for this picture x

      Delete
  3. It's a great photo Dawn.I think we all must 1,00's of unpublished photos lurking on our hard drives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aly, Im sure your right about that x

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.