Saturday 8 July 2017

Good Bye, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen


Through thick and thin you've been there for me
Allowing me to rant and rave
Sharing the good times and the bad
Giving me sound advice and helping me through some of the most stressful times
Especially when losing my job

But lately you've been pretty much abandoned
I hardly ever postI feel guilty to treat such a good friend so badly
Life changes, people move on,
 I've moved on, my 
life is good

I'm in a good place and I feel it's time to say goodbye dear friend
I won't delete you or cut you out of my life
Within your posts I've made some amazing friends

 I've not given up blogging completely
I'll still be posting on my other blog Badger Boo's Daft Adventures

Thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most
Letting me rant and rave about anything and everything under the sun
 But most of all a massive thank you to all my followers
You've helped and supported me through thick and thin

I couldn't  have done it without you
This is not the end of me blogging
I'll still be here over at

So for now dear friend 
It's Good Bye, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen

Dawn
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Farewell Me, Myself and I - hello Stone Pit Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, very well put, wish I'd thought of that xxx

      Delete
  2. xxx - see you on the other side - xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodbye Me, Myself and I! Will still see you on Badger Boo and Twitter. It's good to know that you're feeling in a good place and ready to move on. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, it's so good to be in a good place too, see you on the other blogs and Twitter x

      Delete
  4. Whoa this is the first time ive been here and its already goodbye. Goodluck with your new journeys

    ReplyDelete