Friday 24 May 2013

Fun and Games

For my Birthday Himself treated me to a Photographic workshop run by Robert Barclay.

We had an awesome day and learnt so many new techniques. Himself got a little bored with the usual poses everyone was doing, so put his own spin on it, I was on continuous pictures so it worked pretty well.

For this to work properly you need to scroll through all the pictures really really fast, I've NOT used the full 42 pictures I took of this sequence, but pretty sure I have picked the best ones to give the effect of what he was up too.


Hope you found it as funny as we did. 
You can link up below to spread your Friday Smiles, or head over to Badger Boo's Daft Adventures where you can grab the code for the blog hop when you link up.



14 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that game since I was a kid. You should put it on a gif. Really cute and I am smiling, not just because it is Friday :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Andrea, and thank you for joining in with this week's Smile it's Friday again x

      Delete
  2. Damn she caught be in the act of washing my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And before we start singing, we'll relax the muscles in our face. It works best, if you make a really silly grimace ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bionic man was exploring his new remote control ear....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's this years entry to embarrassing partners sorted. Now for next year.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know how true that is Joanna LOL

      Delete
  6. "One, Two, Three, Four, Five... once I caught a fish alive!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you used your time well on the course - this is great,and it really works when you scroll fast! Thanks for linking to S2S2D :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tori, I hope it made Emma smile too xxx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.