Saturday 24 November 2012

Daft as a Brush

Sometimes I'm so Stupid!

Last week I decided that I would start posting my Silent Sunday pictures back on this blog, to give you all a weekly break from my constant moaning.

So what do I do? 
I go and post it on Just Look and You Will See again!! So head over  there and check it out if you came here looking for it. I was confused, the linky came out early this week. If you follow me regularly, you will know this is actually not that surprising.

Being as I'm sat here writing this post I'll update you on the Job situation.

I got it. I got Medical Retirement and not Medical Dismissal. What a relief I can tell you.



So I'll be unemployed after 24th December, what will I do with myself? 

Maybe I will finally get to the bottom of that forever growing pile of ironing, who knows, but I doubt it.

I have no idea how I will survive financially. I have no real qualifications to get myself a decent job, although I did take my GCSE's in Maths and English three years ago, getting an A Star for both.

I may go back to collage, I have plans for a business, but can I do it on my own?

Or I might just sit down and watch every single episode of  "Lost"  again, now that sounds like a plan!

I'm not happy I am being retired off like some knackered old horse, but retirement gives me so many more choices than dismissal would have.

What will the future hold? 
I have absolutely no chuffin' idea, but it's really, really scary...


6 comments:

  1. Glad you have finally been given an answer.

    I know it's scary but as one door closes another will open for you.

    Good luck for the future.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, not sure what the future holds, but I will try to remain positive at all times xxx

      Delete
  2. I think you should wait until the New Year to decide. Give your head time to clear x.

    Popping over the Silent Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly going to take some time to myself in January, maybe even have a holiday for the first time in years xxx

      Delete
  3. I am so glad that it came out as retirement rather than dismissal. Even so,I know the future is still uncertain for you. I think you definitely deserve a holiday. Why not give your business idea a go? It could be the start of something fantastic :) Thinking of you and wishing you the very best whatever path you now take xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, you take care too, just seen your latest post (((((hugs)))))

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.