Saturday 11 August 2012

Just Some of my Pictures



Here's a random selection of my pictures, I always have a camera with me of one sort or another, as you never know when you will get that awesome shot...


The woods have been decimated!!!
Cherry Blossom

Early morning on the Ranges
Pansy I think?
Purple Pansy

Mouse
Mouse
Lizzie and Babies
Not sure what this is?
Carnation
Nuthatch
Nuthatch
Baby Great Tits
Baby Great Tits

These pictures are my property, do not use or copy them without seeking my permission first. 


4 comments:

  1. Cherry blossom is just about the prettiest blossom there is at this time of year. Always so sad that it either gets beaten off by winds or rain - or ours seems to be popular with Bull finches. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, we didn't have the god weather to fully appriciate the blossom this year, all that wind and rain. now it's like confetti everywhere, so sad it doesn't last long, is so pretty.

      D xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your pics, Dawn. Where did you find Lizzie and babies? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzie an babies are some of the resident pigs where we rent our allotment, have loads of piggy pics and videos, they are so photogenic,

      D xxx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.