Wednesday 6 March 2013

Photo Flops ~ Focus

You've had a lovely day out with the camera, all your pictures look great on it's little screen and you go home happy.
BUT
When you download them onto the PC, you find that in several of the pictures you thought would be the best, the subject is out of focus and all the background is in focus. 

 How frustrating is that?



It's a common problem when using auto focus, but birds are far to quick for manual focus I find, so I have to take my chances.


Very Occasionally, I will try and tweak the picture to sharpen it up, but I really don't like to do that. For me it's all about capturing the right shot, not taking a picture and manipulating it to look good.




Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Your blog and pics always gives me a lift:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment, thank you Sandra I'm glad to hear it xxx

      Delete
  2. They are lovely nevertheless. I know that feeling, it looks perfect on the camera screen and then seeing it bigger is such a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mervi, it's so frustrating when it happens isn't it?

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean. I don't have the patience for wildlife, prefer subjects which don't move :-)

    You have some lovely bird shots elsewhere though x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley.

      I love taking pictures of birds, but not so easy to do now I'm not at the Wendy House, as we had so many feeders and the door was always open whatever the weather xxx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.