Friday 13 December 2013

Yep it's Smile it's The Weekend Time Again

Me, Myself and I

I recently discovered Bit Strips on facebook, they're a bit like Marmite you either love them or hate them.
I love them.

Sadly they don't have animals yet, so Badger Boo's avatar is a handsome, vertically challenged Mr Muscles with a curly hairdo. 
I have a lot of fun in the odd spare minute I've got at the moment making up little Bit Strip cartoons, the possibilities are endless.

The other day I had too many painkillers and felt a bit Oooooo all day,  the other is pretty self explanatory LOL




My main victim is of course Himself and whilst they give me and others a bit of a giggle I don't think he's too impressed by them. Which of course means I have to share them with a wider audience, it would be rude not too.

So here's a very small insight into our life.





Hope you all have a great weekend, and don't forget to keep smiling.

xxxx

get the InLinkz code

 

2 comments:

  1. There is no better medicine than a good sense of humor. The nice thing about your self medicating is that you share it and make us laugh too. You are fun ... and Izzi is watching for Badger Boo's next post ... BOL! Hope you are all feeling better soon ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous, Dawn. I love the BB character x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.