Sunday 19 August 2012

A Note to my Followers

I have been looking through the Archive on Me, Myself and I and noticed that I seem to be putting more and more of my "Silent Sunday" and  "Saturday is Caption Day" posts there. 

I started that blog as a place for me to have a rant about life in general, too be newsy and for my general witterings about things that are going on and I feel I need to say.

From now on "Silent Sunday, Saturday is Caption Day and The Gallery" will be appearing on this blog, which started life as my hobby blog but soon developed into a photo blog, as photography is something I enjoy doing.
Never fear, Badger Boo will still have his own stand alone blog Badger Boo's Daft Adventures nothing has changed there.

I'm sorry if this has caused some confusion, but it has taken some time for me to decide on a format that I feel will work best.

Thank you for your continued support.




2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, it's always lovely to hear from you xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.